STARSCO is an established and well founded organized with an enviable reputation for client satisfaction is achieved through quality of service and timely execution of contractual requirements. This satisfaction is achieved through our policy of:
- Fully understanding our client's needs and expectations.
- Matching those needs and expectations first time and every time.
- Continues improvement, through self assessment.
- Setting new standards of excellence in contracting services.
Quality Policy Statement
STARSCO are committed to implementing & maintaining a documented quality system. We have always believed in the successful completion of Civil Construction work and its compliance with the contract conditions, specifications and relevant industry standards.
Our quality policy states:
Distinguished Accomplishment and Continuous Improvement
To achieve our goal, STARSCO is implementing an effective Quality Management System, which conforms to ISO 9001:2000 requirements. It is our mission to:
- Carry out construction works in strict compliance with relevant legislation, regulation and in accordance with relevant specifications, requirements and schedule, thus obtaining our clients satisfaction.
- Provide and sustain effective utilization of resources.
- Treasure harmonious teamwork and care for the growth and well being of our people.
- Value harmonious and interactive business relationship with our suppliers and subcontractors.
- Strive for innovation and help to build and shape a better living environment.
- Review our Quality Management System to ensure continual improvement.
All members of STARSCO are required to enhance their quality awareness, understand their respective quality responsibilities and consistently implement this quality policy.
The objective of our Quality Policy is the continual expansion of our business base through our reputation for detailed attention to client requirements and market and market needs.
To maintain, and enhance, our reputation and market leadership STARSCO has implemented a Quality Assurance System and is committed to the maintenance and continual improvement of that system through third party accreditation to this ISO 9001-2000 International Standard for Quality Assurance.
STARSCO Staff are required:
To be completely familiar with, and understand, the contents of the Quality System relating to their work and responsibilities, to follow, comply, with the requirements of those instructions.